Back Roll – Lumbar Support
This back orthopaedic lumbar roll is specifically designed to correct your posture, instantly easing neck and back pain during long working hours. Its ergonomic design adapts to most seating conditions, supporting the natural curve of your spine. This back support cushion moulds to your lower back, maintaining a neutral spinal alignment while sitting for long hours. It reduces your risk factor for chronic & acute low back pain if used regularly.
Supports the natural curve of spine, improving spinal alignment
Adapts to most seating conditions thus helps in posture correction.
Moulds to your lower back, relieving sore & strained muscles almsot instantly
It is compact & lightweight,takes up minimal space in your bag.
Benefits of the Back Good Back-Roll:
1 – Maintains Correct Posture
Back Good’s Back-Roll ensures maintenance of excellent spinal posture with orthopaedic accuracy. The ergonomic design helps in maintaining a neutral spinal alignment, relieving neck and back strain almost instantly.
2 – Relieves Neck, Shoulder & Lower Back Pain
By inserting this back support pillow in between the seat and your body, your lower spine can curve forward, forcing your torso up straight. This ensures the reduction of neck pain, shoulder pain and lower back pain, by correcting your sitting posture.
3 – Multipurpose Use
The Back-Roll is exceptionally versatile and can fit anywhere on any seat, office chairs, desk chairs, car seats, airplanes, rocking chairs and wheelchairs.
4- Portable, Easy to Carry
The cushion is compact and lightweight, taking up minimal space in your bag. Make sure to carry it with you wherever you go for ultimate comfort while travelling
5 – Easy Care Fabric
The breathable mesh design & high-density moulded foam is washable and easy to care for! Please read the washing and drying instructions on the box.
Product Dimension 16.14 x 6.88 x 2.55
- Recommended by spine specialists, orthopaedics & physiotherapists
- Prevents back pain with regular use
- German Bio Design, promotes correct sitting posture
- Ergonomic Design reduces the gap between your back and the chair by maintaining the natural ‘S’ shape curve of your spine
- Made with comfortable, superior quality breathable mesh fabric and high density moulded foam
- Easy to remove the washable cover, adjustable straps can be tightly secured to any seat
- Easy to carry, portable and lightweight
- Multipurpose use, perfect for any seat, office chairs, desk chairs, car seats, airplanes, rocking chairs and wheelchairs
This Back Support cushion is ideal for you if:
- You sit for more than 3 hours daily
- You suffer from lower back pain, ankylosing spondylitis, tailbone pain, sciatica or are at risk of back pain
- You are undergoing physical therapy for spine conditions or have undergone spine surgery
- You are a frequent flyer or often travel by flights
- You are looking to correct your posture or prevent back problems
- You are looking to relieve upper back, shoulder and back muscle tension
- Your spine specialist, orthopaedic or physiotherapist has recommended a lumbar support pillow
Size – 16.14 x 6.88 x 2.55 cm
Colour – Black
Box Contains – 1 Pillow with Mesh Cover
Material – Dense Foam
Warranty – Exchange only Against Manufacturing Defects Only
1. Do Not Use a Washing Machine or Dryer
2. Hand Wash
3. Remove Pillow Cover Before Washing
4. No Bleach
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q.1 – Should this back-roll cushion only be used by people with back pain, or can anyone use it?
A. Back Good’s Back-Roll cushion can be used by anyone who requires back support while working or travelling long hours. This pillow promotes correct sitting posture, providing all-day comfort in any seating condition.
Q.2 – Is this pillow soft?
A. The Back-Roll for lumbar support is made with dense foam; a type of foam recommended by spine specialists. The dense foam is soft, but not too soft. It is made to support your back and spinal structure. It’s useful for avoiding neck, shoulder and back pain along with muscle strains.
Q.3 – Is this back-roll good for back support while travelling by car?
A. Yes, Back Good’s Back-Roll is suitable for providing back support while travelling by car. It improves posture and spinal alignment, relieving neck, shoulder and back strain almost instantly.
Q.4 – Can this back support cushion be carried on aeroplanes/long haul flights?
A. Yes. The lumbar roll is compact, sleek, lightweight and easy to carry. The additional back support is sure to make your experience during long flights a lot more comfortable!
Q.5 – Are the adjustable straps detachable?
A. No. This roll has adjustable straps but these are not detachable to ensure the durability of the design while rough use.
For backbone pain, it is very good.
Comfortable and good for back support
So I am suffering from Sciatica and Disc Prolapse and your lumbar support is of great use for my 6 hour lectures. But the problem is that within 15-20 days of usage the strap has came out and I cannot tie it to the chair. Please look into this problem and tell me how can I fix it.
The strap and materials seem to be very good but the foam is very firm, forcibly pushing the spine forward. The original McKenzie Lumbar Support has a much more softer foam that helps take the shape of the back a little bit. This leads to more comfort if you sit for long hours, like I do.
This pillow enables me to sit for long hours without any discomfort. The quality of the straps and the buckle is excellent.