BackGood Portable & Adjustable Laptop Stand for Home & Office Use
BackGood’s Wooden Laptop Stand is ergonomically designed to help you maintain a healthy posture while working on your laptop. By adjusting its height, you can raise your laptop screen to eye level and prevent a hunched back/strained neck caused due to long working hours.
Benefits of the Back Good Portable Laptop Stand :
1 – Maintains Good Posture
Back Good’s Laptop Stand ensures maintenance of excellent spinal posture with orthopedic accuracy. In addition, this ergonomic design corrects your upper body posture and reduces the likelihood of neck and back pain.
2 – Reduces Strain on the Neck, Back & Shoulders
Its Unique Bio Design allows you to adjust and raise your laptop screen to eye level. This prevents neck strain, back strain, and shoulder strain due to the forced downward perspective.
3 – Multipurpose Use
The Laptop Stand is extremely versatile and can be used on desks, tables, beds, and floors. It is suitable for any device, Laptop, iPad, Kindle, and Books. It can also be used to provide support for laptop or stand on a study table.
4 – Portable, Easy to Carry
The stand is lightweight and foldable, taking up minimal space in your bag. It is easy to set up anytime, anywhere.
5 – Increases Productivity
Using an adjustable laptop stand increases your efficiency. Having a keyboard placed in an optimal position is easier on the hands and will improve typing speed.
- Recommended by spine specialists, orthopedics & physiotherapists
- German Bio Design, height adjustable, raises laptop screen to eye level
- Ergonomic design corrects posture, relieves strain from the neck, upper back, shoulders, wrists, and eyes
- Hand-crafted with high-quality wood
- Multipurpose use, compatible with several devices, fits every Laptop, iPad, Kindle, and Book
- Easy to carry, portable, foldable, and lightweight
- Available in three different colours
This Wooden Laptop Table is ideal for you if:
- You work on on-the-go, work from home, or need an effective stand for your study table
- You are looking to enhance efficiency and productivity while studying or undertaking office work
- You have incorrect posture while using your laptop
- You suffer from neck pain or back pain after working long hours
- You are prone to eye strain and discomfort
- You have a history of cervical pain or neck issues
- Your spine specialist, orthopedic, or physiotherapist has recommended you to use a laptop stand
|Color||Red, Beige, Blue|
Frequently Asked Questions
Q.1 – What is the weight of this laptop stand? Can it be carried along with a computer in a bag?
A. The laptop stand weighs around 531 grams. It is lightweight, foldable, and compact enough to fit into any laptop bag.
Q.2 – What’s the maximum weight it can hold?
A. The Laptop stand can hold weight of upto 5.5kg.
Q.3 – What is the maximum height it offers?
A. The adjustable laptop stand offers a range of 12 cm to 19 cm (range of min to max) height elevation.