BackGood Posture Plus (Big)
BackGood’s Backrest is uniquely designed in the spine’s shape and has extended support on the sides and lower back which gives you additional comfort all over your back. It is highly recommended to maintain good posture and relieve pain in the spinal region. It provides ultimate support in a car seat, home/office chair, and backrest for beds. It is made of higher foam density to give extra support to your spine. In addition, this makes it a must-have for one who suffers from acute low back pain.
Ergonomic design maintains neutral spine alignment relieving neck and back pain almost instantly
Extended support on both sides and an additional lower back support comforts the entire back and reduces any muscle tension
Makes it breathable and reduces sweat
This soft yet firm foam, moulds to the body, relieves pressure & give maximum comfort
Benefits of Back Rest:
1 – Helps Maintain Posture
Back Good’s Backrest ensures maintenance of ideal spinal posture with orthopedic accuracy. In addition, the unique spinal-inspired ergonomic design helps maintain the alignment, reducing pain in the neck and back almost instantly.
2 – Relieves Neck Shoulder & Lower Back Pain
By inserting this back support pillow between the seat and your body, your lower spine can curve forward, keeping your upper body right up straight. This ensures reduced neck pain, shoulder pain, middle back pain, and lower back pain by correcting your sitting posture.
3 – Fits All Kinds of Seats
This backrest cushion with foam filling is versatile and can fit anywhere on any seat, office chairs, desk chairs, car seats, airplanes, rocking chairs, and wheelchairs. It can be used while traveling, driving, working, and relaxing.
4 – Travel Friendly
The cushion is compact and lightweight, taking up minimal space in your bag. Make sure to carry it with you wherever you go for ultimate comfort while traveling.
Product Dimensions 36.83 x 38.1 x 35.36 cm
- Recommended by spine specialists, orthopedics & physiotherapists
- Highly beneficial for people who need a lumbar support pillow for back pain.
- The backrest has a spine shape in the center for the mid-back , with flaps on the side, extended upper back support, and additional support at the bottom for the lower back and hips while sitting for long hours.
- The unique design of the Backrest in the shape of a spinal cord gives the lumbar spine additional comfort and acts as a muscle relaxant.
- Made with a modified 3D fabric cover that enhances sweat absorption, provides a soft, luxurious feel & eliminates skin discomfort, unlike mesh covers.
- Extended support on both sides & increased height and depth comes with adjustable straps, making it suitable for kids as well.
- Multipurpose use- Backrest for office chair/beds/car seats for kids and adults.
- Easy to carry, portable, lightweight, and travel-friendly.
This is ideal for you if:
- Best for people who spend long periods in front of the laptop, sitting in one place, or working from home.
- You have a history of spinal stenosis, spinal canal issues.
- You’ve been asked to do physiotherapy and need physical therapy.
- You need back support that extends from the lower back to mid-back.
- Your daily work involves heavy lifting, going to the gym regularly, or doing intense physical activity.
- Your spine specialist, orthopedic, or physiotherapist has recommended you use a Backrest to prevent back pain
|Color||Black, Navy Blue, Royal Blue, Grey, Beige|
Frequently Asked Questions
Q.1 – Is it a high-density foam? Can I attach it to the Office chair?
A. Yes, the foam of the BackGood Backrest is a high-density foam with a 3D fabric cover that enables sweat absorption and is breathable. It is also fit to be used for all kinds of seats- from car to office.