Coccyx Seat – Coccyx (Tailbone) Cushion
Back Good’s ergonomically designed coccyx pillow promotes the right posture. This orthopaedic seat cushion is designed to offer better support to your tailbone region with a higher 4-inch elevation at the back. The coccyx orthopaedic cushion is made with high-density memory foam which evenly distributes the body weight and reduces pressure. The U-shaped cutout in the pillow provides long-lasting comfort and support for those who spend a significant amount of time seated at work, at home or in a vehicle.
Minimizes pressure and relieves pain from your lower back due to long seating hours
Designed to provide targeted support to the tailbone. Higher elevation at the back comforts the pelvic region
Supports and adjusts to the shape of the hips and ensures comfortable seating
This therapeutic, soft yet firm foam, moulds to your hips, reduces pressure and gives maximum comfort
Benefits of the Back Good Coccyx Cushion for Tailbone Pain
1 – Provides Instant Pain Relief
Back Good’s coccyx seat cushion provides relief to conditions such as sciatica, herniated disc, tailbone injuries, pregnancy back pain, hip pain, haemorrhoids and other spinal issues. This tailbone pillow supports your lower back’s natural curve, correcting any slouching and promoting a healthy posture while sitting.
2 – Promotes Healthy Posture
This orthopaedic cushion promotes healthy posture, spine alignment, reduced lower back pain and more blood flow to the lower back. It is ergonomically designed with a higher 4-inch elevation at the back to help reduce lower back pain caused due to prolonged sitting.
3 – Memory Foam Material
The premium memory foam used is skin-friendly and breathable. It maintains the shape of the tailbone, supporting your back and coccyx, offering maximum comfort. This soft yet firm foam moulds to the body in response to heat and pressure, evenly distributing body weight. Once the pressure shifts, it returns to its original shape. Memory foam is known to increase blood circulation, thereby relieving pain as well as reducing the strain on aching joints. Its anti-microbial properties reduce the number of bugs and dust mites that can cause allergies.
4 – Travel Friendly
Suitable for all kinds of road trips and air travel adventures. This U-shaped cushion can fit anywhere on any seat. Its built-in handle makes it portable and easy to carry around by hand and can be effortlessly attached to existing luggage/suitcases. Always carry it with you wherever you want for ultimate comfort while travelling.
5 – Multipurpose Use
The coccyx seat cushion is exceptionally versatile and can fit anywhere on any seat, office chairs, desk chairs, car seats, aeroplanes, and wheelchairs. It can be used while travelling, driving, working, meditating and relaxing. It also contains an anti-slip base that prevents you from sliding when used on upholstered seating.
6 – Easy Care Fabric
The coccyx cushion cover is made from breathable mesh fabric. It improves air circulation, keeping you comfortable throughout the day. The convenient zipper allows for easy removal of the cover; which is machine washable. Please read the washing and drying instructions on the box.
Product Dimensions 14.44 x 18.22 x 4 inches
- Recommended by spine specialists, orthopaedics & physiotherapists
- Prevents sciatica, lower back, tailbone and coccyx pain with regular use
- Prevents pressure on your coccyx (tailbone), spine, hips, and thighs
- Unique Ergonomic Design promotes correct sitting posture; a higher 4-inch elevation at the back provides better tailbone pressure relief due to prolonged sitting
- Contour u-shaped design, relieves coccyx pain and improves blood circulation
- The anti-slip bottom keeps the cushion in place
- Hypoallergenic; alleviates any allergies or sensitivities, dust mite resistant
- Made with comfortable, high-density memory foam and breathable mesh fabric
- Easily removable cover that is machine washable
- Available in various colours such as black, blue & grey
- Easy to carry, portable and lightweight; can be used while travelling
- Multipurpose use, perfect for any seat, office chairs, desk chairs, car seats, and wheelchairs
- Suitable while driving, working or travelling
This tailbone cushion is ideal for you if:
- You sit for more than 3 hours daily
- You are a frequent flyer or often travel in flights
- You commute daily by car or bus
- You are looking to correct your posture or prevent back problems
- You suffer from lower back pain, tailbone pain, hip pain, sciatica or are at risk of back pain
- You are undergoing physical therapy for spine conditions or have undergone spine surgery
- Your spine specialist, orthopaedic or physiotherapist has recommended a cooling gel seat cushion
Colour – Black, Grey, Blue
Box Contains – 1 Pillow with Mesh Cover
Material – Memory Foam
Warranty – Exchange only Against Manufacturing Defects Only
1. Do Not Use a Washing Machine or Dryer
2. Hand Wash
3. Remove Pillow Cover Before Washing
4. No Bleach
Frequently Asked Questions
Q.1 – What is the use of this coccyx pillow?
A. Back Good’s ergonomically designed coccyx pillow promotes correct posture by providing appropriate support. This orthopaedic seat cushion is designed to reduce pain in your tailbone and buttocks after sitting for long hours. The coccyx orthopaedic is made with high-density memory foam, evenly distributing body weight while relieving pressure from your bottom, making sure you remain fresh and comfortable throughout the day.
Q.2- What is the maximum weight limit to use this coccyx cushion?
A. Back Good’s tailbone pillow is suitable for persons weighing 110 kgs or less. It is ergonomically designed to help reduce lower back pain caused due to prolonged sitting.
Q.3 – Is this pillow suitable for travelling on a bus?
A. Yes. Back Good’s coccyx seat cushion is suitable for all kinds of road trips and air travel adventures. This U-shaped cushion can fit anywhere on any seat; office chairs, desk chairs, car seats, bus seats, aeroplanes, and wheelchairs. Its built-in handle makes it portable and easy to carry around by hand and can be effortlessly attached to existing luggage/suitcases.
Q.4 – What are the features of memory foam?
A. Memory foam or high-density memory foam is a type of foam recommended by spine specialists. The foam is soft, but not too soft, moulding to the shape of your body. It helps to reduce pressure from the heaviest part, relieves aches and pains and promotes healthier blood circulation. This type of foam is hypoallergenic, alleviating your symptoms in case of allergies or other sensitivities. The material used is breathable, keeping your body at the perfect temperature throughout the day. This pillow suits all sitting positions. It supports your spinal structure effectively.