Super Safe – Lumbar Back Support Belt
Back Good’s super safe lumbar support belt is designed to correct your posture. This orthopaedic back brace ensures support and stability for a wide range of muscle and spine conditions. These include acute back pain, sciatica, scoliosis, and a herniated disc. Its contoured design with four metal stays supports the natural ‘S’ shape of the spine, ensuring correct spinal posture and less pressure on the lower back. It quickly eases lower back pain while driving, working, lifting, gaming, or relaxing. The abdominal support belt is perfect for use as a post-operative/post-pregnancy aid. It provides additional support to your back, tummy, abs and waist.
Ensures a tight grip
Provides additional support to back
Relieves mild to severe lower back pain
Ensures correct spinal ‘S’shape posture
Benefits of the Back Good Orthopaedic Belt For Back Pain
1 – Maintains Correct Posture
Back Good’s lumbar support belt adjusts posture with orthopaedic accuracy. The ergonomic design acts as a posture corrector. It supports the lumbar spine and provides relief to strained back muscles.
2 – Relieves Acute Back Pain
Back Good’s lumbar support brace features a 3D multi-filament construction with four metal stays. It ensures comfortable support, compression, heat retention and back pain relief caused by muscle strains. This back brace helps in the treatment of mild to severe lower back pain.
3 – Therapeutic Level Of Compression
This back brace ensures a therapeutic level of lumbar compression. An adequate amount of compression soothes sore muscles, which is useful in treating severe back pain.
4 – Multipurpose Use
The Back Good Super Safe Back Brace is versatile. It can be used while working, walking, driving, exercising, lifting, gaming and relaxing. It also provides an external source of stability, allowing you to go about your day without constant back pain. Whether you want to put your shoes on, complete chores, run, play a sport or lift weights at the gym, our lumbar support belt will be there for you.
5 – Easy Application & Removal
The criss-cross straps attached to each side of the belt promote easy application and removal. You can wear and remove it yourself, without needing any assistance. The double pull mechanism ensures a tight grip. Pull the adjustable straps from both sides to tighten the grasp on your back. The tightness can be adjusted according to your comfort level.
6 – Breathable Fabric
Back Good’s back brace has been designed with high-quality breathable fabric. This minimizes pressure on your back, reducing the prospect of sweat patches. Its simple design ensures free movement and posture correction for muscle pain relief.
- Recommended by spine specialists, orthopaedics & physiotherapists
- Prevents mild and acute lower back pain with regular use
- Develops muscle memory; ensures you keep your back straight even without a posture corrector
- The therapeutic level of compression stimulates metabolism
- Multi-filament construction with four metal stays provides relief to strained muscles by supporting the lumbar region
- Ergonomic design adjusts and promotes correct posture
- Double pull mechanism and contour design, for tight compression throughout the day
- Made with long-lasting, premium quality, breathable fabric
- Criss-cross straps, for easy application and size adjustment;
- Adaptable, easy to carry, and lightweight
- Suitable while working, walking, driving, exercising, lifting, gaming, and relaxing
Available in 5 sizes
- MEDIUM: 32 – 34 INCH
- LARGE: 35 – 37 INCH
- XL: 38 – 42 INCH
- XXL: 42-44 INCH
- XXXL: 44-46 INCH
This back brace is ideal for you if:
- You suffer from lower back pain, slipped disc, sciatica, scoliosis or lumbar spinal stenosis
- You suffer from spinal conditions like osteochondrosis, spondylosis, facet syndrome or slipped disc
- You suffer from muscular imbalances in the lumbar spine area
- You have undergone abdominal, spine or back surgery and need physical therapy
- You are suffering from post-surgical lumbosacral immobilization, e.g. discectomy or spinal cord injury
- You are looking to correct your sitting posture or prevent back/spinal cord problems
- You are looking to relieve back pain caused by muscle strains and spasms
- Your spine specialist, orthopaedic or physiotherapist has medically advised you to use a back support belt
Sizes- Medium: 32 – 34 Inch; Large: 35 – 37 Inch; XL: 38 – 42 Inch; XXL: 42-44 Inch; XXXL: 44-46 Inch
Colour – Black
Box Contains – 1 Back Support Belt
Material – High-Grade Breathable Fabric
Warranty – Exchange only Against Manufacturing Defects Only
Cleaning Care :
1. Use mild soap
2. Hand wash with cold water
4. No Bleach
Frequently Asked Questions
Q.1 – Can it be worn under a dress or shirt?
A. Yes. The abdominal support belt is lightweight. Designed to ensure orthopaedic accuracy, it is discreet enough to wear under dresses or other articles of clothing. It can be worn while working, walking, driving, exercising, lifting, gaming and relaxing.
Q.2 – Can this belt be used for waist trimming/tummy slimming?
A. No. Back Good’s Back-Safe lumbar belt cannot be used as a waist trimmer to burn fat. It does, however, compress the stomach muscles and can be worn under clothes for a slimmer look. It ensures the maintenance of excellent spinal posture throughout the day. It serves as an excellent back support belt, providing back pain relief caused by muscle strains and spasms.
Q.3 – Should I sleep with this back support belt on?
A. No. It is not advised to use this back brace while sleeping. Although, specific compression belts do prevent additional damage to the spine while sleeping.
Q.4 – How long should I wear this lumbar support belt for?
A. It is ideal to wear a lumbar support belt for a few days at a time. Doctors recommend wearing a back brace until the pain disappears. In case your treatment plan requires you to sport it longer, or you have received medical advice from your doctor extending your treatment, you can wear it for an extended period.
Q.5 – Are there metal strips attached to this back brace?
A. Yes. There are four metal stays attached to this lumbar support belt, designed to correct your posture. Its contoured design with four aluminium stays supports the natural ‘S’ shape of the spine, ensuring correct spinal posture and less pressure on the lower back. This orthopaedic back brace provides relief to strained muscles by supporting the lumbar spine, ensuring quick relief throughout the day.