Sit Right – Ergonomic Wooden Chair
Back Good’s posture chair is designed to help you maintain a healthy posture while working or sitting for long periods. This ergonomic wooden chair provides ultimate support to your back, preventing any back pain or discomfort due to prolonged sitting. By supporting your body’s natural posture, this multipurpose wooden chair strengthens your lower back muscles and helps with ideal spinal alignment. This is best used with the Back Good’s Sit Plus and Laptop Stand for perfect sitting posture while working or reading.
Designed to improve posture and relieve muscle tension
Improved concentration due to complete back support.
Ensures correct spinal ‘S’ shape posture
Provides ultimate support to your back, preventing pain
Benefits of the Back Good Ergonomic Wooden Chair
1 – Maintains Correct Posture
Back Good’s wooden chair ensures maintenance of excellent spinal posture with orthopaedic accuracy. The ergonomic design corrects your upper body posture and reduces the likelihood of neck and back pain while sitting, reading or working.
2 – Reduces Strain on the Neck & Back
Its unique design and 104-degree angled backrest, helps in promoting good posture. Using it along with Back Good Sit Plus will improve muscle strength, preventing neck strain and back strain due to prolonged sitting.
3 – Multipurpose Use
The posture chair is versatile and can be used in the office, dining room, kitchen, living room or guest room as a reading chair, desk chair, computer chair or office chair while working or relaxing.
4 – High-Quality Materials
Manufactured from CP Sagwan Wood, this wooden chair has a high-quality, sturdy finish. Its waterproof polish and thick wood do not allow water to seep in, ensuring long-lasting comfort and durability.
5 – Increases Productivity
Using an ergonomic wooden chair with a backrest increases your efficiency. Back Good’s ergonomic chairs are comfortable. This leads to several benefits, including higher attention levels, better memory and concentration.
- Chair Height – 42″ inches
- Chair Width – 18″ inches
- Seat Height – 18″ inches
- Arm Rest Height – 26.5″ inches
- Depth From Arm Rest – 8.5″ inches
- Recommended by spine specialists, orthopaedics & physiotherapists
- Ergonomic design improves your posture, relieves back strain
- 104-degree angled backrest tilt helps in promoting good posture; ensures healthier muscles
- Keeps you alert and productive while working or sitting for long periods; improves memory
- Active, dynamic sitting helps in building core strength, reduces neck, back and hip pain
- Manufactured from cp sagwan wood with a high-quality, sturdy finish, the thickness of wood prevents damage
- Waterproof polish; does not allow water to seep in, ensures long-lasting durability and resilience
- Armrests ensure everlasting comfort and support, improving spinal alignment
- Multipurpose use; can be used in the office, dining room, kitchen, living room or guest room as a reading chair, desk chair or office chair while working or relaxing
This orthopaedic wooden chair is ideal for you if:
- You work for long periods of time
- You are looking to enhance efficiency while working
- You have incorrect posture while sitting, working or reading
- You suffer from back pain or spinal issues after working long hours
- You have a history of neck pain, back pain, hip pain or leg pain
- Your spine specialist, orthopaedic or physiotherapist has recommended you to use a posture chair
Colour – Wooden Finish
Box Contains – One Wooden Posture Chair
Material – CP Sagwan Teak Wood
Warranty – Exchange only Against Manufacturing Defects Only
1. Clean with soap & water or teak cleaner
2. Allow it to dry completely
3. Apply a thin coat of protector
4. Let it dry
Frequently Asked Questions
Q.1 – Does this wooden chair need to be assembled?
A. No. Back Good’s orthopaedic wooden chair arrives in one piece. There is no need for assembly. This ergonomic wooden chair provides ultimate support to your back, preventing any back pain or discomfort due to prolonged sitting.
Q.2 – Is the backrest adjustable?
A. No. The backrest is angled at a 104-degree tilt. This cannot be adjusted. It helps in promoting good posture. This improves muscle strength, preventing neck strain and back strain due to long working hours.
Q.3 – Can this posture chair be used as an office chair?
A. Yes. Back Good’s ergonomic office chair can be used while working or reading. Using a posture chair increases your productivity, leading to several benefits, including higher attention levels and better memory. Its ergonomic design ensures correct spinal posture and reduces the prospect of neck pain and back pain while working.
Am very happy with the product.
1. Please improve web site user interface
2. Since the chair has a veneer finish, this may peel off as time passes( as seen in Q Spine clinic). Maybe some other option can be explored.
3. Please keep regular discount for Q Spine patients.
i have not received the invoice kindly arrange to sent the same
good chair , sturdy construction, gives comfort to low back pain patients
I would appreciate if the company could also think of providing sturdy, but comfortable and soft mattress of the size 6' x 3' x 3" for low backpain patients to do exercise, as directed by QI spine doctors
Good product and quit relaxing.
Please send GST invoice.